- A voice for local business in the area
- Networking opportunities
- Input into strategic community planning
- Regular networking functions
- Speakers and local events
- Your business details included on the Chamber’s website
- Business promotions
Further, under the alliance with the NSW Business Chamber, you will receive, free of charge, the following:
- Workplace Advice Line - connects you to workplace specialists that can provide sound independent advice on matters such as pay, leave entitlements and modern awards
- Trusted business information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our detailed "Ask Us How" online business guides, member tips and resources. There are over 160 business guides available on topics such marketing, sales, people, processes and finance.
- Online health check for your business providing you with a report that benchmarks areas of high performance, as well as opportunity for improvement within your business. Great to use with your accountant and Business Banker.
- Essential business documents - download legally compliant templates and samples of commercial documents that you may require in the lifetime of your business such as confidentiality agreements, privacy policies, deeds of guarantee and indemnity.