Essential Workplace Update Seminars
Newly released information on Reduction of Workers Compensation premiums and new Work Cover rates. All this and more will be presented in this must attend event.
The workplace landscape is growing increasingly complex for employers and 2013 will bring more significant changes that will impact ALL businesses.
- Did you know changes to the Fair Work Act took effect 1 January 2013?
- Are you aware of the changes to unfair dismissal?
- Are you across the changes to paid parental leave that took effect from 1 January 2013?
Don't miss your place at this essential update event FULL DETAILS AND HOW TO BOOK
Presented by NSW Business Chamber workplace specialists, this important event will inform you of the key changes to Fair Work Act, unfair dismissal, enterprise agreements, superannuation and Government paid parental leave.
Connect directly with our industrial relations specialists in this state-wide seminar series and get the chance to ask questions specific to your business or industry.
The essential event will cover:
- What do the changes to the Fair Work Act, Superannuation and Workers Compensation laws mean for your business?
- What is happening with the review of modern awards?
- What are the implications of recent important decisions by courts and tribunal?
- Long Service Leave
- Major Reform to the 457 Visa Program – to be introduced on 1 July 2013
- Workplace Insurance & Safety Law - February 2013
- Workplace Update Seminars
- B2B SOCIAL MEDIA PREDICTIONS FOR 2013
- FREE Manage Terminations Webinar
- Tap into tomorrow’s top talent
- How Are Marketers Using Social Media In 2012?
- 7 Social Media Strategies to help you rise above your competitors
- Q&A to Mark Bouris
- Your business doesn’t own you – you own the business.
- How to measure social media - return on investmetn
- Annual Wage Review 2012
- Four Valid Reasons for Termination
- To Spend or not to Spend !
- How much time do you spend “Planning” for your Business success?
- Lenders of Last Resort, or Lender of First Choice?
- Business Sentiment-How it affects Financing in the current climate.
- LEAVE YOUR RE-DRAW ALONE
- Free Guide How to do Calls-to-Action for Websites