South Sydney is a thriving cosmopolitan community with thousands of small to medium sized business operators encompassing home-based business to medium and large enterprise. The range of business activities vary through retail, professional, manufacturing and light industrial.
Within the region there are numerous districts of prime commercial enterprise. Add to this, the existing and future developments of residential living and future residential developments and you have a considerable number of people residing, travelling in and around the region.
- South Sydney region consists of two precincts – Redfern Waterloo and Green Square.
- There has been a substantial increase in relocations of business into the area.
- South Sydney Chamber services 10 suburbs in its region.
- The area is experiencing extensive growth from new residential developments with more increases expected.
South Sydney, incorporating the two precincts of Green Square and Redfern Waterloo, is to be home to a additional resident population of more than 40,000 and more than 22,000 people are expected to work in the area by 2031.
The government’s vision for this region is to transform the area into an attractive, vibrant and sustainable urban place, with a diverse mix of housing, open spaces, offices, shops and facilities. Central to this vision is design excellence in buildings and the public domain, greater accessibility for residents, workers and visitors by public transport, bike, on foot and social diversity.
So why a Welcome Wallet?
Be one of the first to promote your business with a great marketing and promotional tool to assist newcomers to South Sydney.
Whether a new residential dweller, a business or employees the Welcome Wallets will provide introductory offers and quick access to local products and services. The Wallets will be placed directly into the households, businesses and hands of individuals in the region.
Businesses involved in this promotion will be offered a fantastic package complete with interactive opportunities through social media, websites, interviews and print media, all providing excellent coverage and opportunities. Less cost than most advertising and more direct in its effect!
The Wallets will introduce the local businesses and where to find:
- the closest doctors office, dental surgery or pharmacy;
- the most convenient bank, accountant, insurance or financial advisors;
- a good hairdresser, beauty salon or day spa;
- the best choices for breakfast, lunch or dinner;
- the latest exhibitions, art galleries and community events;
- boutiques and specialty shops and Designer Factory Outlets;
- great bargains on new and recycled furniture;
- creative web and graphic designers to help businesses expand;
- the nearest educational or day care facilities;
- daily needs such as fresh fruit & vegetables and groceries
- the quickest access to bus and train schedules;
The Wallets are also designed to:
- keep a track on users with an Activation Register for each offer;
- promote a “call to action” to support local business;
- offer opportunities for employees to use local residents for work;
- boost South Sydney as a relocation destination;
- open up business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C )opportunities.
- One year Membership (or renewal) to the South Sydney Business Chamber (incl. Local Alliance Member to NSW Business Chamber);
- FREE alliance as a Local Chamber Member to the NSW Business Chamber (with access to free business services, networking events to connection to over 8,000 businesses);
- 1000 Postcards: Full Colour front, B&W back on high quality 310gsm Gloss Art board (offer must be a substantial offer to create a call to action)
- Opportunity to insert of own business flyer/brochure on business services;
- Online Directory on the SSBC website which averages over 100,000 hits each month;
- Inclusion in Social and Digital Media Chamber sites;
- Immediate distribution within 6 weeks from when offer is fully subscribed.
Worth over $2,000
Limited spaces available
For full details and book your spot.
Phone: 8284 7716 or
* This offer is ex GST and is available to the first 40 businesses that sign.